Today, PROJPRZEM MAKRUM S.A. the Industrial Group published the financial results for 2018. We encourage you to read the report documents and present the letter of the company’s management board to the shareholders, that was published together with the report.
Dear Ladies and Gentlemen,
hereby we would like to present you the Separate Financial Statements of PROJPRZEM MAKRUM S.A. and the Consolidated Financial Statements of the PROJPRZEM MAKRUM S.A. Group for the year 2018.
The passing year was the time when PROJPRZEM MAKRUM S.A. continued the strategy adopted at the end of 2017, demonstrating determination and consistency in achieving its objectives. The Company has been developing a new structure and way of functioning, and has taken steps to prepare for the implementation of investments planned for 2019. The modification of the Company’s and Group’s operating formulas, as well as the favourable economic situation allowed to achieve the effects presented in these Financial Statements. The Management Board of PROJPRZEM MAKRUM S.A. has defined and implemented the objectives set in 2017. In the area of activities aimed at improving the standing of the Company and the Group in 2018, the following can be listed:
- Introduction of a new concept for the customer acquisition and production efforts concerning MAKRUM’s indigenous industrial products – primarily in the field of crushing and grinding equipment. Steps have been taken to increase the focus on new conceptual and engineering projects for more technically demanding products, and to achieve greater profitability. At the same time there was a gradual process of adjusting the possessed machine park to the possibilities of services offered by external entities,
- Final formation of teams in Poznań and Bydgoszcz to handle large investment tasks in Projprzem Budownictwo Sp. z o. o. with an operational scope covering northern, central and western Poland,
- Creation of human resources base in Projprzem Budownictwo Sp. z o. o. for the centre in Wrocław, with an operational scope covering south-western Poland,
- Implementation by Modulo Parking Sp. z o. o. of new technical solutions in parking systems, resulting from experience related to the completion of large reference projects,
- Development of the docking solutions segment through dynamic acquisition in new areas of Europe and the world, carried out by PromStahl Export, which is a standalone team of PROJPRZEM MAKRUM S.A.
At the same time, it is worth pointing out other facts which testify to the dynamic development of the Company and the Group in 2018 and create prospects for further development in the following years. These include, but are not limited to:
- Portfolio of orders of Modulo Parking Sp. z o. o. with over one thousand parking spaces;
- Dynamic development of domestic sales of PromStahl Polska Sp. z o.o. The PromStahl brand is becoming more and more recognizable on the Polish market, as evidenced by invitations to participate in tenders announced by the largest operators on the warehouse and logistics facilities market.
- Continuation of the implementation of the policy of selling non-operational assets, by deciding to:
- sell the parcels at the Fordon housing estate in Bydgoszcz,
- sell the office building in Bydgoszcz at Bernardyńska Street.
The development of the Company and the Group has been positively verified by the capital market. The share price of PROJPRZEM MAKRUM S.A. increased by over 46% in 2018.
Throughout 2018, PROJPRZEM MAKRUM S.A. implemented its expansion plan, expanding the range of products and services in new fields. The market of transport, logistics and warehousing services with its dynamic growth, based on e-commerce, offers the prospect of building a stable position of the Company, which will link a significant part of its operating activity with products useful in these areas.
Thinking about further development of the Group, the activities related to acquisitions of other business entities in 2019 are also analysed. The Management Board of the Company will inform the Shareholders about the effects of these plans in due time.
Based on a stable Shareholding structure and with the cooperation and support of the Supervisory Board, the Management Board intends to consistently implement the main objective of the strategy for 2017 – 2022 with the aim of maximising the capital value of PROJPRZEM MAKRUM S.A. Company and the Group as a whole.
we believe that the Company’s development strategy based on the product pillars of the PROMStahl, MAKRUM and MODULO brands, related to the optimal use of human resources and production potential, is the best way that should be followed by PROJPRZEM MAKRUM S.A. building a strong Industrial Group, capable of competing on global markets. At the same time, it should be emphasized that the extended range of products offered by the companies belonging to the Group makes it possible to make the best use of their capabilities and to create a strong industrial and construction team.
We believe that our commitment will bear fruit in the form of a long-term increase in the Company’s goodwill.
The Management Board of PROJPRZEM MAKRUM S.A.