Despite being one of the youngest companies of the Industrial Group PROJPRZEM MAKRUM, PROJPRZEM Budownictwo Sp. z o.o. builds on nearly 70 years of experience in the industrial construction segment. Currently, this is a reliable and developing enterprise with a team of specialists and trusted suppliers, which executes advanced construction projects.
In the previous part we presented, among others implementation of a distribution center, a model room, a training center for LPP, implementation for Volkswagen paint shop, construction of a Karuzela retail park, Auchan and Aldi stores and others.
PROJPRZEM Budownictwo is a general contractor of investments in such areas as industrial and warehouse construction, trade and services as well as environmental protection. The company’s competitive advantages include:
- Long-term experience in the industrial construction segment;
- presence of the mother company demonstrating transparent results and stable financial standing at the Warsaw Stock Exchange;
- Financial advantage – active participation in the construction process;
- Specializing in new construction technologies;
- Synergy of construction services within the PROJPRZEM MAKRUM Group (general contracting, steel structures, handling systems, automatic parking systems).
The flagship projects of the PROJPRZEM MAKRUM industrial construction segment include:
- Construction of the LG TV and refrigerator production plant in Kobierzyce
The works included construction and installation works, including a TV sets assembly hall, refrigerators production hall, technical building and Starion hall. Total built-up area: 75,000 m². Contract value: PLN 61,000,000.
- Construction and installation works for MAKRO CASH&CARRY in Toruń and Koszalin.
The works included reinforced concrete works and erecting steel structures on the built-up area of 15,000 m2 in each facility. The total value of both projects amounted to over PLN 12 million.
- The administration and social buildings and the press and high storage hall in Nowa Sól
The contract for the automotive company covered general contracting of the steel structure of the press and high storage hall with a light housing and a reinforced concrete pit with a cubic volume of 5,500 m3 as well as administration and social buildings in the form of reinforced concrete frame structures. The contract value amounted to PLN 21 million.
- Construction of the scrap and aluminium waste processing and casting alloy manufacturing plant in Nowa Sól
The scope of work: General Contractor of the reinforced concrete and steel structure of the plant’s hall with a light housing and an office building with a traditional, industrial structure. The contract value amounted to nearly PLN 50 million.
- Fruit sorting and storage plant for the GALSTER Fruit Production Group, Wierzchucice
The company acted as a Project Management Company / General Contractor. The scope of work: “Design and Build” formula, turnkey facilities, full scope of designing, acquiring permissions and construction of the building with a built-up area of 8,000 m2.
- Construction of the SCANAQUA plant in Ozorków
The contract included construction and installation works, including a production hall with an administration and social building, technical building and a lodge, sewage networks and systems as well as road works on the area of around 20,000 m2.
- Waste handling station in Toruń
The scope of work: construction, installation and road works, land use design for the Pro Natura company. Built-up area: 2,400 m². Contract value: around PLN 7.5 million.
The company’s beginnings date back to 1948, when it functioned as a private engineering office. As a result of the privatization process the office was transformed into a joint stock company PROJPRZEM S.A., present on the Warsaw Stock Exchange since 1999. In 2016, after the incorporation of PROJPRZEM S.A. into the structures of Grupa Kapitałowa IMMOBILE, a decision was made to separate an entity that would reactivate the initial industrial construction activity. To this end PROJPRZEM Budownictwo Sp. z o.o. was established. The company’s branches are located in Poznań and Bydgoszcz and at present the Company operates in the territory of the Wielkopolskie, Kujawsko-Pomorskie and Dolnośląskie Provinces. The company’s structure was only being formed in 2017, which did not prevent the company from winning highly promising contracts. The recently published PROJPRZEM MAKRUM strategy provides for a dynamic development of this segment of activity and for exceeding the revenue level of PLN 200 million by 2022.
PROJPRZEM Budownictwo means modern architecture, advanced technology and professional maintenance of commissioned projects.